Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week Twelve

I let life get in the way of my training this week, BAAAAD idea. Also flew out to Seattle for the weekend so my training week was already cut short. Only did a long run this week, and it wasn't as long as it should have been. Also pigged out with food I shouldn't have.

Day 34, March 23: Did not run (Allison's last day to play...)

Day 35, March 25: Did not run (however, spent a few hours going up and down the stands in Michie Stadium putting on seat available signs before I flew out to Seattle)

Day 36, March 28: In Tri-Cities for a very good friend's wedding, so got up early Sunday morning before church and went for a long run along the Columbia River in Richland, WA. Not as far as I wanted, but I think I was starting to get a little sick, and the West Coast air is apparently different....anyway, ran 6.7 miles in 1 hour 19 minutes. My pace was about 11:49/mile with 5.07 mph. It was kind of fun to be running half way across the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment