Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 goals

I like to write my goals down, I think there's something about accountability in that. New Year's day I sat down and planned out my training schedule for the year, races I plan to run and how it's all going to work out. My main goal is to run in the Chicago Marathon. It's one of the fastest courses, so it would be WONDERFUL to get under 4:30 as a time. Hopefully closer to 4 hours, and with proper training that should be possible. http://www.chicagomarathon.com/cms400min/chicago_marathon/

Other races include the Seattle half marathon in June, and as part of my Chicago training, the greater Portland half in August. Aside from these, I've written out an extensive training plan starting this week. Excited to be in Pullman and start running around the campus and hang out at the Rec Center! Great opportunities and travel are in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment